Recent Finds From Detecting Trip

That's a serious bonanza for a Florida boy (and girl)! Unless your a snowbird, like a few we know, we never get to find stuff like that around here! Awsome hunts, and alot of hard work! Looking forward to getting my hands on a few pieces at the next meeting, when you and the wife show them off!! Congrats!🍀👍👍

• Like 4

Couldn't have been more thrilled to be a part of your progress up there man, albeit vicariously. You and your wife scored some serious relics! 👍 The engraved Tombac is my favorite, and I've never found a shoe buckle as nice as that one. Lead seal is awesome.

What a great opportunity to find enviable stuff in a historical spot! Bravo to both of you. 🏆 I appreciate the feedback on my crazy program, looks like your experience made the most of it.

Beach hunting might never be the same 😁

• Like 4

Outstanding PI-Man! The coppers speak for themselves historically but the buttons are fantastic.like the bell as well.

• Like 2

That’s a super family memory maker. Nice finds too.

• Like 3

Silver, gold, relics, and change to boot.

Great hunt with some very nice saves, glad that you had a great time on the hunts.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe out there.

• Like 2

It's interesting in that our colonial era history just barely touches yours.  We get gilt flat buttons, but never seen anyone dig a shoe buckle.

Awesome finds, you guys saved some nice history!

• Like 1

Thanks all — fun trip now I need to start beach jewelry hunting again and it’s already hot down here.  😅  Think Joe D was checking everything out while I was gone to get the edge up.  I did the mods on his TDI’s so now he can dig holes to other side of world with me.  🤣  Come on erosion we need 10ft of sand gone — not our fault the powers to be decided to waste another 100 million on beach renourishment in our county.  Other counties doing the same.  Gotta protect those buildings on the dunes.

Cal_Cobra — yea the shoe buckle blew us away.  It stayed with the owner so his family would have something to put on the fireplace mantel and talk about for years to come.  Great piece of history for their historic home.  The properties we were in were basically all undetected.  We are so blessed to be able to get into these properties that are in key historic locations.  It is funny how different areas hold different things.  

Even more spots to detect next year.  Good thing I do not live near there I’d never get anything done.  Owners have even more property for my wife and me to detect plus lots more still in ground.

F350 — What can I say — The Reaper 👍 

I am still searching for a GW inaugural button/token and gold coin!

• Like 2