Beach Gold And Old Boy Scouts Button..

• The title was changed to Beach Gold And Old Boy Scouts Button..

Nice infinity bracelet and ring,  great job on the button.

You don't find those buttons in that good of condition anymore, so you done well on that save.

Good luck on your next hunt and I hope you don't wear one of those thongs again it still hurts my brain thinking about that.

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, Valens Legacy said:

Nice infinity bracelet and ring,  great job on the button.

You don't find those buttons in that good of condition anymore, so you done well on that save.

Good luck on your next hunt and I hope you don't wear one of those thongs again it still hurts my brain thinking about that.

Add crocs to that picture V.L.  ................nah, Borat keeps popping into my head.

• Haha 3

Awesome finds!  They are all great finds in my book. 😊 

• Like 2

Nice job on the shiny! 

As an Eagle Scout, I think the scouting button is pretty cool, and definitely looks old.

• Like 2

Nice finds Eric, A.J. Parkes, born 1866 in England, In 1896 he was registered as a die sinker and engraver at 191 Adelaide st. Brisbane. The oldest surviving medallion dates from 1897, they made medallions, railway tokens as well as badges and buttons for uniforms for the Boer War, WW1, WW2. The business was bought by Eric Edwards Faux in 1941, it came with the 'burden' of Harry Parkes who was quite eccentric and unreliable and repeatedly 'sacked' { fired } They are still in business today. I was unable to date it. From austbuttonhistory.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Beautiful ring, chain, and unexpected button! And to top it off some nice history from an informed reader. 👍 Your random hunts are producing, bravo!

• Like 3