Trouble With Connecting With Link To Load V1.0

cookie58

I don't know fellas. I've been trying all morn. No success yet. Is it per chance that so many people are using the link, that with my slow internet, I cannot link. Is anyone seeing the err.timed.out message?

7 hours ago, cookie58 said:

I tried again this morning. Still giving me the err timed out message. I have tried on 2 different computers, one with chrome and the other edge. Thanks for checking, Gary.

same damn deal for me................now my hard wired black widows will only connect the the bone phone icon, not the normal icon showing phones with wire..........that is what i have been using...........only get square tones which is normal for bones

nerves are fraying

Just now, Va Beach Max said:

same damn deal for me................now my hard wired black widows will only connect the the bone phone icon, not the normal icon showing phones with wire..........that is what i have been using...........only get square tones which is normal for bones

nerves are fraying

trying to get wsaII's to connect.........all i get is message:   

WITCH ON WHILE HOLDONG DONE - KEY.................that is it.....nothing happens beyond that

1 hour ago, Va Beach Max said:

trying to get wsaII's to connect.........all i get is message:   

WITCH ON WHILE HOLDONG DONE - KEY.................that is it.....nothing happens beyond that

message.jpg

screen.jpg

23 minutes ago, Va Beach Max said:

message.jpg

screen.jpg

You are holding down the - key on the WSA II headphones, right?

If you have been doing that, ensure they are off and charged. You might also want to check "pairing" and unpair any headphones that are there.

Additionally, if you were not successful updating them to V1 previously, they will not connect to V1.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

You are holding down the - key on the WSA II headphones, right?

If you have been doing that, ensure they are off and charged. You might also want to check "pairing" and unpair any headphones that are there.

Additionally, if you were not successful updating them to V1 previously, they will not connect to V1.

i put al three on charger for about 90 mins..............tried again........connected first time........no mumbles on that issue,

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Va Beach Max said:

i put al three on charger for about 90 mins..............tried again........connected first time........no mumbles on that issue,

So, its working?

I could not connect using safari. I had to google XP and then click on the update. No problems after that.