Trouble With Connecting With Link To Load V1.0

cookie58

13 hours ago, brys said:

Stand on 1 leg by the light of a silvery moon to get it working

i layed it all in the floor, walked around it 3 times backwards...............everything is working fine now

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Carolina said:

I could not connect using safari. I had to google XP and then click on the update. No problems after that.

yes sir, same for me, but the great thing, the download works on my MacBook...........before i had to carry over to a friend with windows to update........thank you XP Deus

• Like 1

The 0.71 update stressed that you needed a USB 2 or 3 port minimum on your computer. If your connector on your computer has a white plastic block this may still be a problem. It should be blue or black.

• Like 1

Thank-you F350. They do have the 3 usb ports. I cannot get the page to come up. It always gives me the code err..timed..out. However, thank you. I will try a stronger internet service and let you know.

I doubt it's your actual internet connection. If anything, it's the router, firewall, or some other settings down stream.  But you have to work backwards to find the issue. Start with settings in your egde web browser. If you don't have Microsoft Edge installed and are using an old internet explorer, it probably won't work at all.

Hey los, F350, and phrunt. I got the download, installed on controller and Ws6.Thanks to everyone for the help. I hope that it will be worth all the effort. I took my laptop to my sisters and got everything completed within 15 minutes. It was connectivity speed. Thanks, again.

• Like 2