V1.0... I Think I'll Keep It!

Very nice CPT! 

• Thanks 1

I am convinced that this update has improved the stability of the instrument in favor of scanning.

Despite being in the lab with dozens of electrical devices running, I was able to set up a program and save it in complete audio silence on any frequency.

Now I am just waiting for a session of at least 3 hours on the seafloor to get a clear idea of how 40Khz reacts to saline💣😂

• Like 2

Well we both literally walked out the door and got some yellow. 🤣 Guess it wasn't a fluke that low conductors sound better now, i feel better! Great work Cap'n. 👍 That was a 3 ring circus for sure. 🏆

I didn't have the same luck with adjusting Silencer, and Bottle Caps was already at 3. 🤔 I put Silencer up to 5 and I think higher, and the old forged nails still gave off some 80s.

There is an old house down the street I'll have to hit again... 🤔

• Thanks 1

Nice finds! I have mine updated, but haven't had the time to try it out yet, other than just testing some coins in the house. Seeing how well you guys are doing with it has me excited!

Have any of you guys noticed that in some programs nickels seem to read a couple of digits lower than before, and in other programs quarters seem to read a digit or two lower? Seems like they changed something with the way it normalizes TID. Might be worth noting in programs that use a lot of notch. In a couple of mine, I went ahead and dropped the nickel bin from 59-65 to 57-64.

• Like 2