New To Forum Not Detecting

JoeDodge

Hi! from Massachusetts. I've been detecting for a while and just came across this site. I'm just retiring and I'm going to be able to enjoy detecting more now that my time is getting freed up. Look forward to engaging in discussions or scuttle butt. My main detectors are an E Trac and an XP Deus.

• Like 6

Welcome to the forum from southwest Ohio!

• Like 1

Welcome aboard the crazy train from a maineiac uptah camp yessuh !

All aboard the detecting express . Leaving now on track 1 to all treasure locations...

You have a couple of capable detectors ,,,,,,,,, Did you find anything good ??🤩

Sorry , I hear it so much I just thought I'd try asking , maybe you found a giant hoard ?

Possibly know where the stash is on Oak island ?????? 

Or if you have a comment. Post 'er up !   We like to have fun and see pretty pictures of  whatever it is that you want to brag about.....  😏

Happy hunting 🍀

• Haha 1

Welcome from East Texas.

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcoming! Seems like a fun place. And yes, rvpopeye, I did find the treasure from Oak Island! And it was about a foot down and I used minimum discrimination, 4 tones and it registered at 32-38 on the ETrac.. And it was no where near where them other fellows was looking.. 🤫😉

• Oh my! 1

Hmmmmm , impressive!  The crew up there will be sooooo jealous and the show producer will be contacting you as soon as he fires them all ! 

Personally between you and me I think he'll be happy not having to come up with weekly "big find of nothing much " clips.....

I think that would come under the category of a map with an X,, if you could just give me the GPS #'s ? and what your settings were ! 🧐

You're making Gary's  bobbydazzlers much less dazzling..😵

I'm digging a tunnel from Maine to the island.. (Cap sold the boat and moved to Nebraska) So I might link up with your very shallow digs in a few days or so..... OK , I know I can drive there but where's the fun in that?

Happy hunting and welcome again from Uptah Camp ! OOOOie  

Joe,a massive welcome to the forum.