After Testing GPZ 14coil Vs 17*13 Coil, What Do You Think?

Thanks for the video.

You seem to be very troubled by EMI affecting the detectors performance, it's been a long time since I've used my standard 14x13" coil however I recall it doing much better than that on all sizes of nuggets you were testing, most noticeable was the .1 of a gram where neither coil did very well at all, terrible in fact, I can only assume that's because of the high EMI environment you're testing it in.

9 hours ago, phrunt said:

感谢您的视频。

您似乎对影响检测器性能的 EMI 感到非常困扰,自从我使用我的标准 14x13" 线圈以来已经有很长时间了,但是我记得它在您测试的所有尺寸的金块上都比那个好得多,最引人注目的是.1 克,两个线圈都表现不佳,事实上很糟糕,我只能假设这是因为您正在测试它的高 EMI 环境。

Yes, the environment is indeed a bit bad. There should be high-tension lines near the highway! Mainly, I feel that the z-17 has problems, especially in terms of large target depth, and I am thinking about how to guarantee the quality.

2 hours ago, 中国 张 said:

Yes, the environment is indeed a bit bad. There should be high-tension lines near the highway! Mainly, I feel that the z-17 has problems, especially in terms of large target depth, and I am thinking about how to guarantee the quality.

yes performance was poor in the video, you need to get away from that EMI though as it will change the results.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1