Pandora Sterling Silver Bracelet

And here is a shark pict for F350.  This was taken while we were checking out beaches yesterday to detect.  Biggin don’t get in water 😂.  F350 your pict is better.

View recent photos.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 2

Gorgeous silver bracelet your wife found there, well done!

When we were in Melbourne in March '22 I found a 9 foot hammerhead shark washed up on the beach one morning. He had a deep puncture wound in the abdomen probably from a large stingray. It's a little unnerving to think about those big boys cruising around just off shore. 😮

• Like 4

Very nice find that your wife uncovered while you were playing with change.

Just kidding with you for not finding the bracelet and giving it to the wife.

Good luck on your next hunt with the wife and stay safe out there, because you never know if the wife would want you to detect the water and watch your back while your doing it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Gorgeous silver bracelet your wife found there, well done!

When we were in Melbourne in March '22 I found a 9 foot hammerhead shark washed up on the beach one morning. He had a deep puncture wound in the abdomen probably from a large stingray. It's a little unnerving to think about those big boys cruising around just off shore. 😮

Or maybe a puncture from a scuba diver's spear if he got too close for comfort.

I used to surf the Melbourne area as a teen, never gave sharks a second thought. I also lived and surfed north of there at New Smyrna Beach, the shark bite capital of Florida. I had a surfin' buddy back then that I googled up to see if he was still alive now days. An article in the New Smyrna newspaper about him popped up for.....you guessed it....he got bit by a shark while surfing at 42 years old!

• Oh my! 3

D2 running a lot smoother after playing with new software today on beach (progress) — sry didn’t take any picts just wore out but I got 3.83 in modern change, 2 toe rings (each one very thin bout 10 inches down), 1 very nice toy Rubicon Jeep replica, 1 toy quad.  

• Like 2