Knt Married Couple On The Oregon Coast

KnT

Hi all. We are a married couple that started detecting in 1988. We started with a Fisher Gold Bug and we now own an Ace 250, an ATMax, Garrett carrot, Vibraprobe pinpointer along with Scoopal and Nokta sand scoops. We have always used Garrett and I never upgraded past my 250 because it works for me. My husband likes his AtMax. We have done beaches, water, parks, tot lots, you name it I bet we've done it. Lots of travel (full-time RVers), lots of fun and LOTS of stuff. I used to be a contributing writer and photographer for Western Eastern Treasures magazine. Too bad it's gone now.

We are both retired and have detected the daylights out of our area within 100 miles from where we live here in Oregon. Been here 22 years. We used to be on other forums but kind of stopped doing much the last couple of years now. Getting old. Got back into the swing (pun intended) today after a hiatus and found this site. Looking forward to seeing your finds and meeting people.

• Like 7

Welcome to the forum,

Always nice to see when detecting is a family, or couples affair! Tis a rare thing! Lots of great info, and helpful folks here!!🍀👍👍

• Like 3

Welcome from East Texas. I still have all of my subscription issues of Western Eastern Treasures magazine. Once upon a time they were my main source of information. Glad to have this forum but still miss a real magazine.

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum and glad to have you here.

No matter what detector a person has, it is always the finds that keeps us going.

Good luck and stay safe out there.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, KnT said:

Just for fun I got a little totlot gold today. Nose ring? Tested 14k plate.

KnT

20230521_175153.jpg

Yep, I also think it is a nasal septum ring.

Welcome aboard, great to have ya here.

Happy Hunting & Have Fun

• Like 1

Haven't figured out this site yet and don't know if I can respond to every post or not so I will just reply to the page and say thank you to all. 

Shout out to JCR... my issues were Kirk on the cover of March 2015...my stories in July 2015...Jan Feb and Nov of 2016 and one more cover for Kirk and a story in the online version about a year and half ago. I don't have the date. Yes we miss getting it in the mail for sure.

Flying nose ring that's funny right there.

• Like 2