I Want To Get The Shaft!

Actually not that kind of shaft, but a longer shaft. I noticed when I detected the beach for the first time, especially with the larger coil, I was totally uncomfortable trying to keep the coil close to the ground while preventing it from picking up the  metal in my shoes. The sciatic nerve or lower back pain from detecting in an akward position cut the day short. Does anyone know if the new mid shaft extends this detector any, for us taller users? Thanks.

21 hours ago, Kevin Patz said:

Actually not that kind of shaft, but a longer shaft. I noticed when I detected the beach for the first time, especially with the larger coil, I was totally uncomfortable trying to keep the coil close to the ground while preventing it from picking up the  metal in my shoes. The sciatic nerve or lower back pain from detecting in an akward position cut the day short. Does anyone know if the new mid shaft extends this detector any, for us taller users? Thanks.

There is a longer middle shaft available for purchase that adds an additional 4 inches in over all length to the Legend, it is aluminum, not sure the new carbon fiber middle shaft will come in a longer version though

I did add the aluminum longer middle shaft to one of my legends and it worked great

https://nwdetectors.com/products/longer-middle-shaft-aluminum-simplex-simplex-whp?variant=32701888856118&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5aGtqJCN_wIVowhlCh2mPAJqEAQYAiABEgLg3fD_BwE

• Like 1