Version 1.0 Worse?

damatman88

39 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Quite a bit has changed, Glenn. With a couple of hunts so far, I can tell that the Silencer is more aggressive, the silver range seems to have been expanded so TIDs are different, Audio response is more aggressive as well, pinpoint seems a little more accurate and doesn't blow your ears out, you can now set the volume level for each tone segment even in Full Tones, you can turn the Iron TID on or off, High Sqr Tones has been added which is awesome, of course you know about the top Frequency can be set at 14K, 24K, or 40K for any program except Deus Mono, they added an Audio Filter to smooth out spikey high tones. The main areas I had to change were the Silencer, Iron Volume, and Audio Response. I've been experimenting with the Frequency Max settings as well.

I’m experimenting too and look forward to go in a high mineralized field 👍

Bu the way I agree with Jeff

4 minutes ago, Gary XP said:

Thanks for your thoughts guys, yes XP are aware some people are not comfortable with the new platform, and I get that.

However it needs to be made clear that XP have also received overwhelming positive feedback.

Recently I have seen videos where the D2 has clearly been set up to fail, sadly in this new world of social media negativity and drama will get more clicks than positivity.

Some have limited knowledge having only used the update for a few days, Audio Response 7, Sensitivity 99, graphic equalizer not working (It is only activated with the headphones connected)......the list goes on.

it's a new platform and will take a little time to master.

I hope XP can find some middle ground with the next update to keep everyone happy.

Once again thanks for your thoughts guys.

I have started a DP XP Deus 2 Version 1.0 thread to centrally collect findings and assessments of version 1.0:

• Like 4

Gary XP — keep banging out videos of the settings  for us.  They help! 

• Like 2

Some of my suggestions and comments. English subtitles also included 😉

• Like 3