Ver 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 Update Consolidated Information - Post Your Unbiased Impressions And Observations Here

I see in the description for firmware 1.1 that they changed silencer in values 0,1 and 2. So the value 0 was also different and it was returned to the original version from firmware 0.71.

Link to update 1.1 info:

https://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/en/ba/the-blog/deus-ii-v1-0-update-instructions.php

upd: Now delete info about 1.1 🙂. May be some fix.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, raziel900 said:
I would like to understand only one thing,if we set the silencer to 0 is it totally deactivated or not? 
Is 0 silencer on v.1 the same as 0 on v.071?

Good question, I’ll put that on the list.  On Deus 1, Silencer was not off unless you set it to -1.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlwaysCocaCola said:

I see in the description for firmware 1.1 that they changed silencer in values 0,1 and 2. So the value 0 was also different and it was returned to the original version from firmware 0.71.

Link to update 1.1 info:

https://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/en/ba/the-blog/deus-ii-v1-0-update-instructions.php

upd: Now delete info about 1.1 🙂. May be some fix.

Yep.  Something is going on.

In my opinion on 0 is deactivated. Something like the 0 setting of the audio filter. But it’s a good question..

The Info page is still up. The site maybe getting swamped like it did when V1.0 was released. I got all my pieces updated. The Remote and WS6 went smooth as silk. The WSA-II wouldn't connect to the site at first, but I watched the graphic tutorial again and noticed that you have to start in the off (standby) mode then hit the "-" button first, then hold the "+" button for 12 seconds to go into update mode. I was hitting both buttons at the same time and it wouldn't go into update mode. So it's all good now.

• Like 2

Updated:

14E4DFA1-AF3B-4CC7-BAF9-97D9E5C42983.thumb.jpeg.a1c52ebcd2d3f45c5b21ed5931af92b8.jpeg

• Like 5

• The title was changed to Ver 1.0 And 1.1 Update Consolidated Information - Post Your Unbiased Impressions And Observations Here

Hi all,

For your first question about differences between factory programs, except what you can change by yourself (including Freq. Max), program 2,4,5 and 6 are identical. Same for 10, 11 and 12.

14 hours ago, slyworld said:

Hi all,

For your first question about differences between factory programs, except what you can change by yourself (including Freq. Max), program 2,4,5 and 6 are identical. Same for 10, 11 and 12.

That’s what I thought too.  But I think the jury is still out on that based on anecdotal evidence from users.  One user reports that programs 11 and 12 set up identically react differently to the same targets.  See this post...

However, if you have info direct from the XP R&D team that confirms your original statement on base program equivalency, that would be helpful to know.

• The title was changed to Ver 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 Update Consolidated Information - Post Your Unbiased Impressions And Observations Here
  • The topic was pinned