Well, after updating the software and finding time for a session on the seabed to try out the new scuba program I created, although I have nothing to say about the stability in general, I have encountered a random flaw that occasionally interrupts the audio.
Specifically, it happens just after an interference cancellation, or sporadically after changing something between reactivity or sensitivity.
In short, you can't change the parameters much otherwise they are indigestible😂.
However by rebooting I solved it.
Aluminum by the ton and a beach among the most desperate, but at least the conditions were perfect for diving 🙏

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Skullgolddiver said:

Well, after updating the software and finding time for a session on the seabed to try out the new scuba program I created, although I have nothing to say about the stability in general, I have encountered a random flaw that occasionally interrupts the audio.
Specifically, it happens just after an interference cancellation, or sporadically after changing something between reactivity or sensitivity.
In short, you can't change the parameters much otherwise they are indigestible😂.
However by rebooting I solved it.
Aluminum by the ton and a beach among the most desperate, but at least the conditions were perfect for diving 🙏

Added this to my consolidated Ver 1 issues and assessment thread here.  This Lock Up bug has been reported a couple times.  Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1