Version 1.1 Now Available For Update On The XP Site.

abenson

https://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/en/ba/the-blog/deus-ii-v1-0-update-instructions.php

XP would like to express its gratitude to all users for providing valuable feedback following the release of version 1.0. We appreciate your input, and based on your feedback, we are pleased to introduce version 1.1:

• Bug Fixes:

We have successfully resolved the issue of remote control rebooting or WS6 freezing in very rare configurations.

• Other Improvements:

The FE.TID (Ferrous Target display) setting is now enabled by default. If you prefer not to display ferrous target IDs, you can turn off the FE.TID setting.
We have made corrections to the SILENCER function in programs P1, P2, P4, P5, and P6. Now, Silencer levels 0, 1, and 2 provide the same rejection as in V0.71, while higher levels from 3 offer better iron rejection. The program 3 SENSI FT uses different Silencer close to V1.0.

• Like 7

That was fast..

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, abenson said:

https://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/en/ba/the-blog/deus-ii-v1-0-update-instructions.php

XP would like to express its gratitude to all users for providing valuable feedback following the release of version 1.0. We appreciate your input, and based on your feedback, we are pleased to introduce version 1.1:

• Bug Fixes:

We have successfully resolved the issue of remote control rebooting or WS6 freezing in very rare configurations.

• Other Improvements:

The FE.TID (Ferrous Target display) setting is now enabled by default. If you prefer not to display ferrous target IDs, you can turn off the FE.TID setting.
We have made corrections to the SILENCER function in programs P1, P2, P4, P5, and P6. Now, Silencer levels 0, 1, and 2 provide the same rejection as in V0.71, while higher levels from 3 offer better iron rejection. The program 3 SENSI FT uses different Silencer close to V1.0.

Again beach programs are not mentioned. I assume they are the same as P1.

i feel like I’m a bottom feeder looked down on and ignored. All I do is water hunt so it would be nice to be included in the videos and comments even though we are a small majority compared to the land hunters. My $1400.00 was just as green as the land guys lol. Sorry about my rant.

• Like 4

Bam! Updated! Let's see what this does.

Thank you Andy, I was just getting ready to go out and I saw your post! Man, that's what I call responsive!

😎

1 hour ago, Carolina said:

Again beach programs are not mentioned. I assume they are the same as P1.

i feel like I’m a bottom feeder looked down on and ignored. All I do is water hunt so it would be nice to be included in the videos and comments even though we are a small majority compared to the land hunters. My $1400.00 was just as green as the land guys lol. Sorry about my rant.

All beach programs are the same as version .71

Well that was fast. However, I think I’m going to wait until this weekend to update mine, once the traffic dies down and some feedback rolls in.

Ok, I lied. I did the update. Couldn’t wait. Off the bat I noticed that my puck comes on with the remote before it is selected and I have to turn it off when I just want to use the remote speaker. Not a big deal but I never had to do that before. 

• Like 1

So mine did that when I updated to version .71, to resolve it I unpaired the headphones and then repaired them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, abenson said:

So mine did that when I updated to version .71, to resolve it I unpaired the headphones and then repaired them.

Thank you, I will try that