Version 1.1 Now Available For Update On The XP Site.

abenson

This shows how to disable the auto on feature for the WS6.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

So I tried unpairing and re-pairing. No go. Tried running the update again. No go. It’s a minor inconvenience, but if you have any more suggestions I’ll try them. 

5 minutes ago, TJ Jeepguy said:

Just in case someone doesn’t know how to disable that.  

That worked TJ, thank you.

• Like 2

Just as a heads up, any V1.0 custom programs will not migrate to V1.1.  Don’t get too disappointed if you worked on some custom slots.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ☠ Cipher said:

That worked TJ, thank you.

No problem.  I was going to type in directions, but finding a good video was way faster 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Carolina said:

Again beach programs are not mentioned. I assume they are the same as P1.

i feel like I’m a bottom feeder looked down on and ignored. All I do is water hunt so it would be nice to be included in the videos and comments even though we are a small majority compared to the land hunters. My $1400.00 was just as green as the land guys lol. Sorry about my rant.

4 hours ago, abenson said:

All beach programs are the same as version .71

Just to be clear, if you’re just talking Silencer behavior (and the “glitch” introduced by Ver 1.0), correct, the Beach Programs were and are unaffected because their min Silencer settings were not changed by ver 1.0 or 1.1.  But obviously all the Beach programs can use the applicable Ver 1.X the enhancements to Full Tones, Expanded Silencer Range, Expanded Iron Volume Range, and Max F adjustments as well as Hi Square and the new Audio Filter Adjustment.

• Like 4

Website is down. I am super un8mpressed with xp rolling out this update. Not only did 1.0 literally toast my ws6 where it wont turn on. Im not able once again to get the web link to work, it just times out. Super unprofessional roll out for a bunch up crappy updates. Sorry guys, i loved 0.71 but im not drink8ng the kool aid on this. They owe their customers an apology for how crappy this execution it was.

I just updated at 7:30 pm pacific time no problem.  

Updated all my D2 gear at 10:30am MT today and everything came off without a hitch. The site may have gotten super busy after word got out about 1.1 which is to be expected. 

I was able to get on and it appears xp has locked out my account. My old password didnt work, i reset it and the new password doesnt work. I guess it doesnt pay to post about how their updated ruined my ws6 when it froze (known issue that they now list in the 1.1 update) then wouldnt come back to life.