Version 1.1 Now Available For Update On The XP Site.

abenson

1 hour ago, TJ Jeepguy said:

Don’t forget that prog 3’s silencer is “close to v1.0”.  Maybe they left that in there for us to have a good comparison?

Yep.  I noted that in my post here that racks out known issues and observations on the ver 1.X updates.  Jeff should be able to do a good A vs. B comparison between Programs 2 and 3 in ver 1.1 if he wants to.

• Like 1

Sorry I missed that.  Feel free to delete my post since I you covered it previously.  I try to keep up but sometimes I miss it 😀

14 minutes ago, TJ Jeepguy said:

Sorry I missed that.  Feel free to delete my post since I you covered it previously.  I try to keep up but sometimes I miss it 😀

Not a problem.  It’s info buried in another thread and we have multiple threads covering the topic despite my attempt to consolidate :smile:. Good that it’s mentioned here too.  No need to delete your post.

3 hours ago, Lodge Scent said:

F350 I thought your Reaper was improved in V1.0 using negative Disc. It just might be deadly in V1.10 with a few tweaks.

It is. 😈 I'll send ya updated settings when I've got it all together. Took it in a field in front of my house  and dug two relics in 15 minutes. 20230526_193701.thumb.jpg.e2876a44001bfbaac2b58512a9f6d0fa.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Steelheader said:

How do you get to the 1.1 update?  When I go on the xp website, and go to updates, it only shows v. 1.0.

It shows V1 but will update you to V1.1.

WSA II headphones don't need updating, you will find your pinpointer there but will have to save your sensitivity settings again.

Thanks.  I kept looking for v. 1.1 and couldn’t find it.  I got it all updated to 1.1 now.

• Like 2