Waiting For 1.12

Gino

The problem remains has not been fixed.
 The change of the giant numbers view to the standard one with the use of the audio hotkeys and activation of the equalizer remains

3 hours ago, Gino said:

The problem remains has not been fixed.
 The change of the giant numbers view to the standard one with the use of the audio hotkeys and activation of the equalizer remains

Can you please specifically describe the issue you are seeing. 

I have seen no anomalous behavior when using the the double-hot-key shortcut to switch between the big and the normal TID display and it does so without inadvertently activating the audio shortcut options.  The audio hot key properly enables volume control on all outputs and access to the equalizer without issue.  Similarly, the frequency scan hot key works without issue.

3 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Can you please specifically describe the issue you are seeing. 

I have seen no anomalous behavior when using the the double-hot-key shortcut to switch between the big and the normal TID display and it does so without inadvertently activating the audio shortcut options.  The audio hot key properly enables volume control on all outputs and access to the equalizer without issue.  Similarly, the frequency scan hot key works without issue.

Fire the machine up in General program and start using, then press bottom left audio shortcut button and select equilizer, make a small change then use back keys to go back to detect screen, profile is now the horseshoe and not big numbers.

This was in v1.0, haven’t tried it in v1.1 yet.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Dan Fox said:

Fire the machine up in General program and start using, then press bottom left audio shortcut button and select equilizer, make a small change then use back keys to go back to detect screen, profile is now the horseshoe and not big numbers.

Yes. 

This also happened in 0.71.  In 1.1 the same thing. in addition to being activated  the equalizer also changes the main screen

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dan Fox said:

Dan - Thanks for spelling it out.  I see it now.  It's pretty subtle and even happens simply selecting the equalizer from the shortcut menu (without changing any of the equalizer graphic frequency band settings or turing it off/on).  The Default big TID returns when you power cycle the remote and it returns to default settings (or saved Big TID setting if using it on custom modes).  Does not happen when accessing any of the other audio settings via the shortcut.  To me the Equalizer is kind of a set once and done thing, not something you regularly change on the fly and returning to Big TID is easy with the hot key shortcut, but it is a definite bug so I will log it.

• Like 1