Tarsacci Tones Explained

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mark  

Thanks for posting that video but I wonder where is part 1&2 being this is called part 3 ?

Chuck 

Larry has a good YouTube channel, "Saving Local History". He is a knowledgeable old time relic hunter.

• Like 1

JCR is correct.  I've been looking for part 4 but I guess it's not there.

Still thinking this will give me an idea of the sounds prior to the Tarsacci arriving.

I'm so looking forward to the machine arriving.  Now, that said, according to Dimitar, the coal coke will not be a big issue for the Tarsacci.  Already decided if it performs and brings some good targets into range for me to extract I'll be selling the Pro Arc and the Equinox 800 for sure.  

• Like 2

The MDT's Salt Balance should handle the coke just fine, even when wet.

9 hours ago, JCR said:

The MDT's Salt Balance should handle the coke just fine, even when wet.

Wow, wet these areas are all but undetectable.  We usually don't hunt these sites until the ground is bone dry.

The Tarsacci is actually a mediocre performer depth wise in mild ground. It needs minerals and/or iron as a background to show the contrast with non ferrous targets. The Salt Balance functions to see through the Conductive fog of salt/mineral water and things like coke or foil. The unit is not like a regular VLF. This gives it attributes and a few quirks. I think you are going to do well.