Plagued By Dinks And Rain… Rye Patch

Moisture in the ground is killer even on the top PI's performance wise.  Trying to hear and sniff out the small pickers on those pounded patches is really tough during normal dry conditions.  You guys did well for your efforts.

Sorry to hear Old Red getting crankie with you.  The bad part now...knowing her ability to totally shut down with no warning and you not wanting to get far off the road.  Sometimes those are worse than a gold skunkin.

At least you were able to spend a little time with Lucky Larry and tell the same old stories.  This time though, you were able to make a new one to tell down the road.  I'm most certain Larry will be telling it much better than you though. LOL.

Thanks for the update.

• Haha 3

• The title was changed to Plagued By Dinks And Rain… Rye Patch

Nice hunt with some nice gold for your troubles.

We had a boat that did the same thing and found a bad ground connection, someone had put the wire connector to the block and then tightened it down. I removed the bolt added a star washer and re-tightened it down. Never had that problem again.

• Like 3

Still good gold Lucky, I had 0 luck for a few days around RP after it rained  when I was there a coupple of weeks ago. Good luck nexk time. 

• Like 1

As MSC mentioned, that's pretty good for RP considering how hard it's been detected for 25 yrs.  I noticed Larry had his detector set for bigger gold than you Lundy?  Or is his old ears starting to miss the really small bits?  Great on you both.  Be sure and leave a few for my customers coming up for the training in June.

• Like 1