Where's The Nf Xceed Coils?

Has anybody taken delivery of NF Xceed 12x7 coil for 6000 in last two months?

I have been on wait list at Rob's Detectors for 2 months now.  Starting to wonder if manufacturing has stopped?  Would it help to put myself on wait list at other suppliers to see if there is a better chance with multiple suppliers?  Any other sources?

Thanks Dave, I am now on Ron's wait list.  You got his last one, good luck using it.  Let me know how it compares to the stock 11 inch for depth on 0.5 gram or larger.

Cant wait for the 16"x10"  Ive had tge 12x7 since January and its a game changer on my 6000. Just ready for more depth with tge bigger coil

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dutchman4 said:

Thanks Dave, I am now on Ron's wait list.  You got his last one, good luck using it.  Let me know how it compares to the stock 11 inch for depth on 0.5 gram or larger.

Depth is the same or perhaps slightly less but unnoticeable.

15 hours ago, Drillerdave said:

Hey Dutchman, I got mine yesterday. Call Ron at Ron’s Detectors. Great service. 

Hey Drillerdave! Looking forward hearing how you do with that coil.  I got mine a week ago from AZO - Chris has been a great help.  

@Swegin - I believe Chris is, he said he got a batch and my timing for getting on the list was good, but like the other dealers, I am not sure how long his list is now.

I think what makes this coil a winner is the size and shape are ideal for hunting uneven bedrock areas, and ground other than flat.  The bonus is they limit the emi noise and have a noticeably more stable threshold which is definitely easier on the ears. 

Id agree too that sensitivity and depth is comparable to the 11.  You're not going to find piles of missed targets going over ground you already hunted with the 11 on totally flat terrain.   Possibly a nugget masked by emi.   Throw in craggy bedrock, bushes, rocky areas, and its game on for the 12x7!

• Like 4

The 12x7" is in stock at the NZ dealer, I don't think he's been able to sell a single coil as he got 4 and still has 4.

https://www.dredgenz.co.nz/product/new-gpx6000-coils-coming/

The old owner of the business used to ship to USA and Australia, not sure about the new owner I haven't had dealings with them. 

I've been tempted to buy one but I'd rather the smaller size Sadie model and have put my name down for that, I think I'd stick to using my 10x5" over the 12x7".

• Like 1