Beach And A Lil Park Finds

I had hernia surgery yesterday!

• Sad 1
  • Oh my! 5

mn90403 — ouch had one of those years ago.  Guess you will be taking a break for a week or too also.  Hate when stuff likes comes up and takes time away from detecting, but that’s life.  Prayers for speedy recovery to ya!

• Thanks 1

That was a nice hunt. Get better soon. @mn90403 too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, PI-Man said:

mn90403 — ouch had one of those years ago.  Guess you will be taking a break for a week or too also.  Hate when stuff likes comes up and takes time away from detecting, but that’s life.  Prayers for speedy recovery to ya!

I knew it was coming for about a month.  I don't know exactly what I did to do it but I don't think it was metal detecting.  It could have been.  This is the first time I've been cut on so the pain is different that any previous break or strain.

What was the nature of your surgery?

• Like 1

Now those are some great hauls, PI-Man, well done, and congrats on all the silver and gold!

Hope you and mn90403 both have fast recoveries and can get back to doing what you love soon!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very nice hunt and sorry to hear about your condition.

I will keep you in my prayers and hope you have a speedy recovery.

Good luck and get well soon.

• Like 1

mn90403 — Lipoma removal for me on hip area.  Been there for several years.  Finally getting around to all the surgeries I was supposed to get done before Covid lockdowns and now that we got a handle on the cancer stuff.   Did not want any masses of any shape or form on me.  Pancreatic stage 4 Cancer free for over a year now after my extensive chemo treatments and whipple procedure.   Many more years to go and holes to dig.   God has given me a second chance on life.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words (doh I ran out of likes for the day).  

• Like 4
  • Oh my! 1

WOW, Gary, you been killin' it! Best wishes on a speedy recovery from your surgery. We're just starting to get out here, after the long winter. Still waiting for the rain to pass before heading to Wyoming.

Jim

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PI-Man said:

mn90403 — Lipoma removal for me on hip area.  Been there for several years.  Finally getting around to all the surgeries I was supposed to get done before Covid lockdowns and now that we got a handle on the cancer stuff.   Did not want any masses of any shape or form on me.  Pancreatic stage 4 Cancer free for over a year now after my extensive chemo treatments and whipple procedure.   Many more years to go and holes to dig.   God has given me a second chance on life.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words (doh I ran out of likes for the day).  

My situation is minor compared to what you've been dealing with.

Congratulations and we'll both keep on digging just as soon as we want.

• Like 1