I never heard of this one until you asked about it. Here is the website http://www.gerdetect.de/i/12

Any machine that incorporates a Long Range Locator (LRL) will never be part of my metal detecting kit. From the website above:

"This system very accurate in discrimination and identification and monitoring of the signal and guide you to the target by steering digital smart screen of the device. When detect a target will appears on the screen the direction of the target and the user can walk towards the detected target even stand up on the target completely and confined to an area of one square meter with the possibility of very accurate and high specify the type of metal to be detected. And also can select one metal in the search process, such as gold or natural gold or silver or diamonds or cavity or Meteors. With the ability to determine the extent to the front range of the device, starting from 500 meters or 1000 or 1500 or 2000 or 2500 meters and a depth of 35 meters underground."

My recommendation is that you stick with mainstream metal detecting equipment instead of what could most kindly be described as "experimental technology". I have reviews of the most popular and successfully employed metal detector models at Steve's Nugget Detector Guide

image.jpeg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, guillaume world said:

Hobo have you tried it already ?

No, I have not tried that one, but those type of "dowsing rods" have been around for quite a wlile and I have seen a lot of guys using and demonstrating them, have never seen anyoe find any thing wth em. 2 bent metal ctothes hangers work as well and. and lot cheaper. Buy a good dedicated gold detector from Steves list http://www.detectorprospector.com/gold-prospecting-guides/steve-guide-gold-nugget-detectors.htm.    MO

If it would detect a target at 2500 meters, then walking and swing would be a waste of time. It would make more sense to scan, then drive a mile, get out and scan again. What a joke. These are a total rip off.  

1 hour ago, Tom Slick said:

These are a total rip off.  

Thats a fact Tom, it's a total Rip Off.  These have been for around for many years in some form and sadly since they have been around so long I assume there are some suckered into buying them.