Casting Call For Gold Prospecting TV Show

Most of the danger factor is generated as hype from the show. I remember some prospecting show a while back where the participants walked down a hill - not a terribly steep one at that - to get to a stream at the bottom where they wanted to pan. The announcer made it sound like it was the most death defying feat ever attempted by mankind.

I nominate Steve. :wink::blink::biggrin: 

• Like 3

G'day,

A good friend of mine tried something similiar a few years back!

Traveling throw out five different location in the Wildest parts of Papua New Guinea an facing number of different challenges ,the teams will have to reach a tributary of the Upper sections of Sepik River thousand of kilometers from any civilization they will live with the local tribes ,learning will help them to build they own wooden canoes, with modern machines, find gold in the crystal clear waters timing with fish. and also hidden gold ingots near the coral isles of Papua and New Guinea . If they are lucky, they will discover endless riches, but they must be careful not to annoy the fearsome guardians of the river - the enormous crocodiles, sacred among the people of Papua and New Guinea , monsters, who are esteemed as gods and even in modern times inspire terrifying legends. And adventure with helicopters, cars, yachts and canoes - the ultimate test of courage and stamina.

Regards,

Rob (RKC)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, deathray said:

Do we get a super hot, half naked female mining partner?

G'day,

LM8Bwg.jpg

Regards,

Rob (RKC)

• Like 3

C'mon guys, REAL modern prospectors won't head out without a fifth-wheel trailer complete with A/C, a week's supply of Hungry Man dinners, generator, and a flatscreen TV with every season of "Bering Sea Gold" on DVD!

Considering submitting for this - all I will need is my 'noife, GMT, 44 mag Henry repeater, and 200 ft of para cord. As long as I don't have to pull a Bear Grylls and drink my own lemonade... Yuck.

Here's hoping it's more Survivorman and less Man v Wild.

7 hours ago, tboykin said:

Here's hoping it's more Survivorman and less Man v Wild.

Considering many detecting are past their prime as I am lets hope it isn't a prospecting version of Naked and Afraid. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Just now, Roughwater said:

Considering many detecting are past their prime as I am lets hope it isn't a prospecting version of Naked and Afraid. :rolleyes:

LOL. Would need eye bleach after that!

Kate called me, left a VM. They want to talk! I will call her back tomorrow. Should I take the gig or not?

• Like 1