2016 Rye Patch Nuggetshoot

19 minutes ago, Sourdough Scott said:

Heading out at 5am to Rye Patch.  Will report back to HQ when I return. I've  already heard we have our participant that probably came the furthest to the Nuggetshoot.  He is from South Africa.  Dang. 

Met him while detecting this week at the patch....nice guy; Roustabout was showing him around. Yep, I think he came the farthest!

• Like 1

Nice to meet you tom, the mx sport worked flawlessly. 

Had a great time, and I will return next year. What a great club to put that on, thanks to you guys. 

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 6:59 PM, IdahoPeg said:

Met him while detecting this week at the patch....nice guy; Roustabout was showing him around. Yep, I think he came the farthest!

Anton will be on here soon I think.  I sure enjoyed detecting with him even though no gold found.  He won a detector and I won a wireless headset at the outing.  Enjoyed meeting you out there Idaho Peg.  Didn't see you at the outing.  Did you make it?  Heard you did OK in the gold field.  I even got a high five from Sourdough Scott at the outing!  Had a great time.  Nice people down that way.

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 0:56 PM, Deteknix said:

How is everyone doing? Deteknix also donated 4 of our W6 wirefree headsets as prizes.

Go out there and hunt! And best of luck.

Post any pictures of the event if you are attending and let everyone know how the event went. If you happened to win our prizes, please also send pictures and let us know what you think!

See below link for more information.

http://www.gpaaofnorthernnevadareno.com/index.html

Have fun out there guys!!  

{A75D1079-C344-F2BB-BB1E-EB9266A5FD6C}.png

I won one of your wireless headsets. I bought one earlier too for my Garrett waterproof machines.  Haven't used it a lot yet but will soon.  The one I won has the quarter inch plug on it so can't use it just yet but plan to get another detector soon with that plug arrangement.  THANKS DETEKNIX!

• Like 1