50 minutes ago, Roughwater said:

You are welcome Brian.  

These pouches are definitely solid and made specific for metal detecting here in the USA.  Not only specific for metal detecting but for the type of detecting you do be it beach, Relic or coin even gold.  I just hope none of those small metal objects you were loosing were gold colored.  

Terry  

Nope, boot tacks, bird/buck shot and small iron shards.  I just don't like redetecting targets I have already found :)

Here's the pouch that I've been using....

It fits my scoop and a screwdriver and usually the day's trash finds.

I bought it at HomeDepot and I don't think it was more than $20.  I've been out hunting with it dozens of times and I'm not sure at this point why I'd need anything else...

Luke

20160823_130657.jpg

I use the same one as Luke. Had mine for a few years now and still going strong. What I really like about this one is that the "belt loop" is Velcro so that it can be put on or removed without having to take my belt off.

Dean

• Like 2

As far as a digging knife I use a Glock that holds a sharp edge  when I cut a 3 sided plug in a nice lawn I think it has a 7 or 8 inch blade. Made my own digging tool 18 years ago out of some railroad steel still works fine. I am looking for a new pouch with a deep find pocket and a large trash side seem like we have to pickup after almost ever one else.

Stick