A Makro Gold Racer Will Detect Bottles Of Fine Gold, To My Surprise

Hi Folks:

Sorry can't resist. The other day I went to see the Doctor as I was feeling a little run down. He asked the usual questions Docs always ask. How much do you smoke a day and how much do you drink a day. He got my usual response. Then he said, hold the palms of your hands out please. I said, the Nurse's always take a blood sample from the underside of my forearm. Are you going to do that to see if I am lacking in iron. Hence my condition. Oh no he said, blood samples are old hat.We use this now, and he pulls a Gold Racer out, and waves it across my two open palms. Nope he says, not a beep.I will prescribe you some Iron supplements. That's why you are run down. Lack of iron in your blood.  Went back a week later after taking my Meds. Man did I make that Gold Racer beep, and now I just feel on top of the world. Amazing is all I can say.

Cheers Trev from Down Under

• Like 1

On 8/20/2016 at 8:34 PM, johnedoe said:

See that little foil coated paper gasket in there.....

I noticed while air testing that even tiny nuggets can be heard much farther from the coil when wearing my gold wedding band so now I always wear my ring while detecting! :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

Pic of the gold bottles are attached,

Nearest fine fines, medium fines , plastic tube with 2 pieces of gold, left side so small can not see in photo, coarse fines, then pickups at top.  All of them detect, right side of tube at maybe 2", Left side maybe .3" 

The medium fines detect almost the same distance as the pickups, that surprised me, about 3"   Note the fine fines ID at about 18, further evidence that its picking up conductivity piece to piece.  Medium fines and others at 40ish if recall right. 

So those are the things have been testing with.  Cheers . 

4GoldBottlesStickDetecting.png\