Minelab PRO-GOLD Panning Kit In Auburn, California

minelab-pro-gold-premium-panning-kit-chris-ralph.jpg

Minelab has released what has been dubbed the "lifestyle video" which leans more to being a short travel guide about Placer County than about the PRO-GOLD Panning kit specifically. I am sure a lot of people here will recognize many of the locations.

It is actually quite a bit of work doing a video like this but we had fun also so I am fortunate to have taken part. Thanks Minelab! The video also has an accompanying blog post by Chris Ralph at Minelab Treasure Talk.

• Like 5

Nice Video and good to see Steve and Chris in the process of finding gold.  That was some chunky little gold in that pan too.  I like the handles on the classifier. Great Video.  Wish that creek wasn't near 3000 miles from me.

Terry 

You guys make it look easy!  Great video!

Great Video on how to pan for gold and a really well designed panning kit with all one needs to get started! Steve does make it look very easy.  I like the idea from the video of making one's self comfortable while panning.  I noticed in the past while panning if I was uncomfortable I would often be tempted to over-hurry the process which isn't a good idea.  

Insert plastic gold pan comments here*_______________________________________________________________ !

*snide remarks, foul language, condescending attitudes and veiled insults not allowed.

The art of gold panning is still an important part of prospecting and will be for a long time to come. Thanks Steve.

Gold pans like metal detectors are just tools. I stuck with metal pans for a long time but now I prefer plastic. Some people still prefer steel. Those that prefer plastic pans have many different choices and preferences to choose from. Now there is another option to add to the list.

Use the tool that best suits your needs and personal preferences.