Steve, here are a few gold nuggets found on our claim. They are the first of this type. I am still working in the trench below Rick. Maybe a new vein? We went deeper on the main vein and stopped finding gold, these were a foot deeper or so. We picked up the main vein higher up the wall.

post-69-0-64735500-1401745062_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Wow, way cool! I was going to give you a call and see what's up - good to see you are getting out. Wish I had time now but will look to hook up with you and Rick in August or after. Heading to Alaska Monday so busy, busy now getting ready.

Real nice stuff, I hope you bust into a big pocket!!

Nice pieces steve, I think I lost those maybe, just kidding. I think steves right on the pocket the more I think about it, its right in the snake den next to where you got the buckets of rock, its only 3 feet from you!!!!! Rick. Good luck in AK. Steve. H., I guess you will keep everyone up to date on your progress.

Rick, you probably did lose them. These came from our trip in October just hadn't cleaned them up yet. Boy was I surprised. They came from the bottom of the trench where you dug the hole. I did not dig any deeper due to the gold we were finding on top. I've seen these type of nuggets at the BLM office called leaf gold. This would make what, five separate veins now? I too hope to break into another nice pocket.

Steve have a great time in Alaska and will see you soon.