New 6" Round Concentric Coil For White's GMT And Earlier Goldmasters

https://www.whiteselectronics.com/product/6-concentric-gmt-coil-micro-tireur/

DETAILS

Previously only available in Africa, this 6 inch “Micro Shooter” coil for White’s GMT has been made available for the general public as requested. It’s been called “The Patch-Killer,” “That French Coil,” or “I Can’t Pronounce the Name,” but tireur is French for shooter. If you are after every bit of gold in an area, this shooter coil belongs in your GMT’s arsenal.

Specially-tuned for mineralized ground, this nugget-sniping loop is a beast on small gold. Coupled with the GMT’s high 48kHz frequency, it’s highly sensitive to the smallest flakes of gold your machine can detect. The small profile makes it ideal for detecting in brush or rocky hill-sides, and with the small detection window you can more easily pick through tailing piles and areas with bits of iron from past mining operations.

SKU: 801-3250-1

$149.95

-inch-concentric-coil-whites-gmt-top.jpg

-inch-concentric-coil-whites-gmt-side.jpg

• Like 1

I bought two yesterday and interestingly, coil covers for it were difficult to find at White's. Apparently this coil which has been around for a while for export to Africa, never saw a demand for a protective loop cover. Further investigation led me to believe that the African placer miners are very superstitious and believe coil covers to be "bad luck"......I'm not kidding!

I can't wait to compare it (on my GMT) to my GB2 on bedrock.

My hunch is that this coil will breath new life into the Goldmaster series and I'm glad.

Well i'v been keeping quiet on the subject but...

it works quite well, I did compare it to the 4x6 shooter on a few targets but swapping coils each target started to pi$$ me off so I came to the conclusion pretty quick that the 6" stayed on.

sorry for the audio as I was using headphones "oh" and the naughty word too'

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Steve New to this forum I have a whites Gold Master 2 and am wondering if this new coil will work, And if there would be an advantage over the stock coil. I plan on using it at Happy camp next year because I cannot dredge. Thanks in advance for your input.