Whose Got The Gold?

I don't have any gold, but I know that having some gold where you can actually put your hands on it is definitely not a bad thing. 

I tried to watch the video and in the middle another video popped in about Erectile dysfunction so I ended it and I never found out where they were going with the story.   I do know I could predict a lot of things after the fact.  I know history often repeats it's self and many folks follow the pied piper without looking at facts.  Lots of political manipulation going on right now, lots of things being twisted around but if I could actually afford to invest in gold it would be gold I could personally touch.  

To Rege-PA:

We were the first group into Ganes cr in 2004 when I went to a place down stream from camp to detect. This place on the dredge piles was dozed the previeous year. With the snow melt and the spring rains, the old dozer pushs were washed off. The gray muck had been cleaned off by the rain water. I was following the dozer blade edge on the push and I got a signal that sounded like the blade it self. There was an off colored hart shape rock that I just went over with the coil of my Gold Bug II. When I picked up the gold colored rock, it was very heavy. I knew it was gold by the weight and color. The rest is history. The best find of my life.

• Like 7