A Walk Around The Block With My MX Sport Today

THANKS Steve

I'll have to take look at that. That just may be the thing for me. 

If I sit here waiting I may go from being gray headed to snow white

Thank again

Chuck

Myself I don't see the need for me to make a adapter cable. I don't have another detector that will work with this coil. The only thing I need to do is get the correct plug first.

I see that the 5.3 coil runs at 14kHz on the detectors it's on and that's MXT Pro and the MX5..

The odd thing is on White's site it's says MX Sport runs at 13.9 but the book that comes with it says 13.8. Maybe they are like me in that they too need to proofread all they write.

I'd really like if I could just order the coil from White's with the correct plug on it. My thinking is I can buy the coil would be cheaper if it had the correct plug already on it and not having to buy the plug separate.

Maybe the powers that be will hear my plea.

Chuck

Chuck, I grabbed you a cable you can use to splice into an existing coil if you're ok with some soldering. I checked with engineering to see if they had any "experimental" small concentrics and they didn't. If you don't like to solder I might be able to do it at home when I get some free time.

• Like 2

Hi Tom

I've got just about anything I need to solder are repair any electronic equipment. I can buy the coil but I don't see every electronic store having the type of plug I'll need.. I just need the cable with the MXS plug on the end. I don't want to start a project until I got all parts.

I thank you for your kind offer. I'm more than willing to pay for the part and shipping..

Thanks again.

Chuck

• Like 2

Thanks Tom

I''ll take a look see it may be one out there with my name on it. This is like window shopping it don't cost to look.

If and when White's makes one for my MX Sport I'd like to be the first to buy it.

Thanks Again

Chuck

Tom

Just to let you know I got the pig tail but need bad to find that coil to put it on.

I was back in that school yard that has so much trash. It has a big area in back that have something going on many years ago for it to have what I'm coming up with. I'm finding old bottle caps and tin plus metal too. The last time I had the concentric coil but it's cover too much ground at one time. Until I do get a smaller coil it may be best if i stay with the 6 X 10 DD.

I've hunting in high trash area before but I don't know why but this goes beyond any I've had in past years. It's got to be some coins in the middle of all this trash.Well I hope so anyway.

I did find this silver heart that was about two inches across but only silver in color..

Chuck