... Gold In Africa - GPX 5000; Garrett Atx, XP Deus

RKC

G'day,

Recherche d'or en Afrique - GPX 5000; Garrett ATX, XP Deus

for gold in Africa - GPX 5000; Garrett ATX, XP Deus )

Regards,

Rob (RKC)

• Like 3

RKC

Thanks for the video showing all that gold. I was about to pack my bag when I got to thinking they have things that will eat you. I haven't live this long by putting myself in harms way and I'm not going to start now..

Thanks again for the show and tell.

Chuck 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

RKC

Thanks for the video showing all that gold. I was about to pack my bag when I got to thinking they have things that will eat you. I haven't live this long by putting myself in harms way and I'm not going to start now..

Thanks again for the show and tell.

Chuck 

Ummmmm, don't look now, but everywhere you might find raw gold has things that will eat you.  :rolleyes:

• Like 3

I got to thinking they have things that will eat you.

Yah, who cares about the bugs, snakes, wild animals and such......

They have people with machine guns who want to shoot you - that's WAY worse. When I was in West Africa the hotel we stayed at and the restaurant we ate at were both shot up by terrorists earlier this year. 20 people were killed at the hotel, and another 10 at the restaurant - I wasn't there at the time of course, but It happened where I had been. They were both targeted because they catered to foreigners.

The vast majority of the people I met were great, good folks. However how many terrorists would you feel comfortable with?

Another other thing is the crazy way they drive on the roads and the roads themselves.

They also don't really appreciate some American coming over to take their gold....

There is no tourism in these places....

The people in the bush are so poor they have no toilet paper. Think about it.......

It was a great experience and I'm glad I went and I learned a lot, but the odds of me going back are incredibly low.

• Like 2

Funny i watch this video last week,talking about Africa yes it s wild or wilder than any other place but needless to say many countries went there to pick up the ressources and left a trail of destruction no wonder why those people are on the edge...........

RR