Z 19 Inch For The Folks Down Under

Swifty

Guys a dollar 295 don't sound bad. I got some detectors I haven't paid that much for. The only thing I see wrong is the dollar is a thousand dollars. All you need is just a nugget about the size as a small hen egg and it's paid for.

I wish all you GPZ 7000 owners best of luck. I'd be willing to go with anyone so I can hold your feet and let you down in the hole to get the nugget out.

Chuck

• Like 1

Guys The first thing I want you to know I'm not joking.

What I do is a low level of weight lifting to keep my arms in shape. This will help you over time but don't look for results over night. I'd say the weight should be the same as the detector and work up from there.

I work with a 10 lb. weight with each arm. Them I use a 15 lb.. If you repeat enough with each arm it will start talking to you. I found the two weights work well making it easy for me to swing my detector longer.

Chuck

• Like 1

From the looks of the cord on these coils it looks like there is an external coil lead connection inside the shaft.  With a little modifying could access be obtained to use a short adapter cord and bring the cord to the outside of the shaft to make it available to hook the multitude of aftermarket coils with this machine?

7 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Guys The first thing I want you to know I'm not joking.

What I do is a low level of weight lifting to keep my arms in shape. This will help you over time but don't look for results over night. I'd say the weight should be the same as the detector and work up from there.

I work with a 10 lb. weight with each arm. Them I use a 15 lb.. If you repeat enough with each arm it will start talking to you. I found the two weights work well making it easy for me to swing my detector longer.

Chuck

Chuck, I began a similar low weight high repition workout as a teenager...I think it's helped my detecting too.

• Like 2

My "Calculation"   it don't matter how much it costs or how heavy it is.  Your gonna buy it.... if it will help you find more Gold...

strick

• Like 1