Minelab GPZ 19 Coil - Full Official Information Release

The nineteen inch coil

goes thirty percent deeper

I'd like to have one 

for my forty percent beeper

but it aint gunna happen

till it's fifty percent cheaper.

(start applause here)......................................................................(end applause here)

thank you.

• Like 9

Getting close, where is he? The other partner in grime..............

• Like 3

Nah your just protecting him, he`s out there getting a head start with the 19", bloody nuggets like hens eggs and a few Emu egg size and he`s gonna let you have a go if your lucky (after he`s cleaned up the US that is). But he`s being very quiet, maybe he has moved to OZ already??????????

• Like 2

Ok I just got told that no 19" coil till after the end of November in the US. I'm not that happy about that at all!!! I do think that minelab wants to sell me one and I don't think that $1500 is a bad price for what it does. I don't want to lose interest in the 19 but starting to think that  ripping apart the 14 and making an other isn't a bad idea. I really don't mind if I learn something in the process. 

If you thinking of making a DOD coil  you still need the chip that is in the coil plug to make it work on the 7000 not specific to a 7000 coil but good info on  the site  http://www.geotech1.com

18 hours ago, Norvic said:

Nah your just protecting him, he`s out there getting a head start with the 19", bloody nuggets like hens eggs and a few Emu egg size and he`s gonna let you have a go if your lucky (after he`s cleaned up the US that is). But he`s being very quiet, maybe he has moved to OZ already??????????

As long as he stays away from California he will be fine, we are keepin an Eye out for him....just in case.:ph34r:

• Like 2

Wears a hipstick on each hip and eternal grin on the dial, approach with extreme caution. Could have drooling partners following to ambush.

• Like 4