Nokta Fors Core Coil

i have purchased the above detector from crawfords which had a issue with pinpoint which has been sorted under warranty,it was recently going erratic but not all the time i took it back and they cant find a fault with it but the lug on the coil has a crack on it in the same place the makros go it has only been used on short pasture a handful of times as had to use my backup detector i havent been able to get full enjoyment from it with the faults.i asked craig from crawfords if the coil could be changed under warranty but he wouldnt do it and advised me to email the company and dilek which i have done the last 2 days ps i know there is time difference and its the weekend craig says if u message him dilek he will send u pics of it. the detector has been at the shop nearly 4 weeks and would be greatful if something could be sorted so i can get back out detecting

I have the Nokta for Gold + and I had trouble new out of the box. I posted my trouble on here and Nokta corrected my problem. It didn't happen overnight because they first sent the control box but that wasn't it.. Then they sent the handle and that was the fix. Not one time did all that shipping cost me a penny.

White's done the same thing when I had trouble with my MX Sport.

The two above detector companies is the type of people and some others we need to stay with.

Buy from people that take care of you today tomorrow and down the road.

Chuck

PS Has anyone heard a word on the new XP Deus coils ?