First Nugget 4 19in Coil

Gold Hound

That's officially the deepest I've ever seen a nugget detected then, just wow since it's "only" a 66 gram speci and still getting that depth. That's 35 inches! Nice one.

Any chance you could do a quick air test on it so we can relate in-field performance to some of the air tests published?

• Like 1

Thanks for posting, Nice dig man congrats. Wish you filmed a video on the target. Soon the GPZ 19 will hit the shores in the USA. MINELAB speed it up over here. I have one on order, been working out to handle the extra weight.

Regards

www.bucketdigger.com

1 hour ago, jasong said:

That's officially the deepest I've ever seen a nugget detected then, just wow since it's "only" a 66 gram speci and still getting that depth. That's 35 inches! Nice one.

Any chance you could do a quick air test on it so we can relate in-field performance to some of the air tests published?

I've got my new battery so I'm heading back out tomorrow will do an air test while I'm out there. 

Don't worry I was as shocked as you when it was only 50g Au! I thought it was going to be 4oz+.

Before someone says it fellin from the side I pinpointed it in the bottom of the rock crack with a pinpointer so it definitly didn't fall in from the side of the hole.

And my mate that was with me could not hear the target at all until I dug off 150mm, I'm pretty sure that was because of our differences in our hearing.

• Like 5