First Nugget 4 19in Coil

Gold Hound

Hey Dale ive been looking forward to your 2016 adventures but alas no new videos in a long time, can i expect to see some soon or have you guys stopped filming,

kind reguards Nick

4 hours ago, Gold Hound said:

I've got my new battery so I'm heading back out tomorrow will do an air test while I'm out there. 

Don't worry I was as shocked as you when it was only 50g Au! I thought it was going to be 4oz+.

Before someone says it fellin from the side I pinpointed it in the bottom of the rock crack with a pinpointer so it definitly didn't fall in from the side of the hole.

And my mate that was with me could not hear the target at all until I dug off 150mm, I'm pretty sure that was because of our differences in our hearing.

Mate the bit in bold,  What detector etc was your mate using??

cheers

Lee

4 minutes ago, rc62burke said:

Mate the bit in bold,  What detector etc was your mate using??

cheers

Lee

That was when both of us were listening to the speaker on my 7k as I was waving over the target when I first found it.

My friend is still learning and I was trying to show him how to identify a deep faint target, so he stood right next to me and put the speaker between us I was trying to show him how important it is to have the right swing speed and smoothness to get the best response out of the detector. And to show him what a deep response is like.

I'm sure most would walk straight over this target without even noticing anything deep targets can be very subtle. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the comments guys! 

Im off again early in the morning hopefully to riches fame and glory! 

• Like 5

Forgot to say............

Minelab must have been listening to my previous comment, quote me 'I would swing an anvil if it would find me more gold'.

Cause the 19 is like swinging an anvil! Its going to take some getting used to geeze its a heavy bugger.

16 minutes ago, Gold Hound said:

Forgot to say............

Minelab must have been listening to my previous comment, quote me 'I would swing an anvil if it would find me more gold'.

Cause the 19 is like swinging an anvil! Its going to take some getting used to geeze its a heavy bugger.

Ahh will it be time for a hipstick mate they damn well help us mere mortals  LOL

cheers

Lee

52 minutes ago, Gold Hound said:

That was when both of us were listening to the speaker on my 7k as I was waving over the target when I first found it.

My friend is still learning and I was trying to show him how to identify a deep faint target, so he stood right next to me and put the speaker between us I was trying to show him how important it is to have the right swing speed and smoothness to get the best response out of the detector. And to show him what a deep response is like.

I'm sure most would walk straight over this target without even noticing anything deep targets can be very subtle. 

Hey Dale

Thanks for that, it is interesting, yes I think there is a lot of learning to be done particularly for those of us who don't get out as much as would like, takes time to tune in again

Cheers

Lee