First Nugget 4 19in Coil

Gold Hound

On 12/4/2016 at 10:24 AM, PeterInSa said:

Dale Re ( My pinpointer is a minelab one it dose not interfere with the detector when off.)

I have a Ml PP and have probably lost faith in it after digging a deep hole with the Z14, the PP could not find the signal and asked my wife to change over her ML4500 coil to a small Mono and so found the signal on the side of the hole 2/3 way down. ( Asking Wife/Partner to change down coils while she is detecting, is not a recommended way to keep a relationship on a happy footing specially if only a rusty nail is found.)

Yeah I wouldn't be doing that too often¡¡¡¡

The ml pinponter is next to usless on nuggets under 5g.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Swampstomper Al said:

Is the KTM replacing the little guy with fat tires or will
you still have both to choose between..?

Swamp

Im replacing it with the ktm but still currently have it. As the ktm runs the full size wheel and weighs 5kg less even though it is a 350 vs a 150 and it handles like a trials bike because it has trials ergonomics and the gearing is set low in the first 3 gears to aid in rough technical riding but the other gears are set for speed. I also installed a rekluse auto clutch which makes it handle even better.

Its the model called ktm 350 freeride but mine is the rare racing model with a worked motor and changeable map settings

20161003_171921.jpg

• Like 1