Minelab PRO-SONIC Universal Wireless Audio System

Steve they won't have stocks yet as the product is only shipping out from the warehouse today. 

I just used a mobile phone battery bank to charge mine up, very convenient as you can store it in your backpack along with the PRO-SONIC and just charge the power pack periodically. Saves forgetting the PRO-SONIC in your car or somewhere else when you head out detecting.

JP

IMG_20161219_074654.jpg

• Like 1

Price is heavy. 289 USD...too much. Maybe will be lower soon.

Hopefully will have one in Santas bag hanging off Xmass tree, I`ve been a good lad. True a bit steep in price but if it is the usual ML quality might be worth it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norvic said:

Hopefully will have one in Santas bag hanging off Xmass tree, I`ve been a good lad. True a bit steep in price but if it is the usual ML quality might be worth it.

Give me a shout, I would love to win your business. :-)

JP

• Like 2

I would JP no worries, but am a long time(from last century) customer of George now Peter. My son is coming up for a Xmass detect and hopes to pick one up in Pete`s new T`vle shop, maybe they`ll be in by then.

Sons got himself a 19, wants to flog my patches something about me leaving it laying around...........

Okay....I am probably over thinking this but how is the connection made for the GPX machines?

Is there a 5 pin power/audio cable from the GPX control box  to the transmitter mounted on the detector?

Thanks,

Tony

....so nothing connected to the actual detector?

How is the detector powered, such as the LED display?

Man I feel stooooopid......trying to visualise this....:blink:

The kit has a transmitter which plugs into the headphone socket of the battery. The receiver goes on your headphones or booster/speaker. The will be of more benefit if your using the lightweight GPX Minelab battery or another aftermarket one that is kept in the control box cover pouch. 

Won't be of much benefit using the normal sized GPX Minelab battery in your harness pouch. You will still be wired to the detector for power anyway. 

15 minutes ago, AussieMatt said:

The kit has a transmitter which plugs into the headphone socket of the battery. The receiver goes on your headphones or booster/speaker. The will be of more benefit if your using the lightweight GPX Minelab battery or another aftermarket one that is kept in the control box cover pouch. 

Won't be of much benefit using the normal sized GPX Minelab battery in your harness pouch. You will still be wired to the detector for power anyway. 

Thanks Matt.......that was my thinking as well.......with the detector needing a direct link for battery power.

I can relax now.......not going mad after all.

Tony.