Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless Audio System Details

Any news on the availability of the Z-Lynk yet?

On 12/26/2016 at 8:33 PM, johnedoe said:

I saw that too... I would like to see White's come out with one but I may have to goto Garrett for that bad boy... be perfect for the MXT, and Eagle Spectrum... which I have a big foot coil for

We have talked about it but currently have bigger fish to fry :smile:.

If you get the Z-Link you'll get a pass from the factory in Sweet Home ... though your MXT might buck and whinny when you strap that bad boy on!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tboykin said:

If you get the Z-Link you'll get a pass from the factory in Sweet Home ... though your MXT might buck and whinny when you strap that bad boy on!

I have been to the factory in Sweet Home many times.

Great People there and great service.

I may have to go back up for a tour just to see if I can sneak a peak into the secret vault......:ph34r:

On 1/17/2017 at 1:00 PM, tboykin said:

Any word on what species of fish or how well cooked they are?

Species - not sure, haven't seen this type of fish before! Currently on the line but we will land em. Learned a good lesson last time - if you reel the fish in too fast you can break the line. Better to play them out and net em when they are DONE.

• Like 3

Yup.... Don't need to repeat the MX Sport fiasco.

Don't worry though I'm still with ya...... but like I said I might have to cross lines just long enough for that Z-Lynk .... My wife would really like the wireless, she is very envious of that feature with the V3i but she doesn't want a V... says it is too complicated for her and she loves the MXT.... Most of the time she beats me in the coins... but I smoke her when it comes to the jewelry.....:rolleyes:

Of course she gets her pick anyway....:biggrin:

• Like 1

The MXT is a beast and we will continue making them because they are so reliable.

A VX3 would be an option for the wife - it has the power of a V3i with the ease of use of much simpler machines... and the wireless headphones work with it as well.

But I wouldn't blame you for going with the Z-Link, it looks like a solid product.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless Audio System Details

The Pro Sonic is rubbish, I had two of them, both were DOA so I refused to swap it to a 3rd and got my money back.

Not only that, it's <50 MS latency, S L O W and has lag, the 17 ms Garrett system is much better. Pro Sonic is old outdated technology.  The nice thing with it is the included speaker and volume control on that speaker.

PRO-SONIC Tech Specs

Radio frequency range 2.402 – 2.480 Ghz
Wireless range ≤10 metres / 32 feet
Operating time Tx Module: 10 hours | Rx Module: 16 hours
Stand-by time Tx Module: 50 days | Rx Module: 100 days
RF transmission power 0 – +8dBm
Audio amplifier power 3 W
Audio distortion <1% @ 1 kHz
Response time <50 ms
Volume adjustment 7 levels
Size Tx Module: 50mm×35mm×16mm (2" × 1.38" × 0.63") | Rx Module: 109mm×62mm×22mm (4.29" × 2.44" × 0.89")
Weight Tx Module: 23 g / 0.8 oz | Rx Module: 110 g / 3.8 oz