Books By Steve Moore Of Garrett Electronics

I think we can all agree that Garrett has been very effective in marketing their product in the last decade. Much of the credit goes to Garrett Director of Marketing Steve Moore, in that position since 2006. I have never met Steve but have communicated with him over the years.

Steve comes to his interest in metal detectors by way of history. He is a very accomplished author with eighteen titles to his credit under his full name, Stephen L. Moore. As a sixth generation Texan he has a focus on Texas history and also World War 2 history. He has two titles about metal detecting in particular, Relic Quest and European Metal Detecting Guide. You can find all his titles online at Amazon in case you are looking for a last minute gift.

2013 Interview With Steve Moore of Garrett Electronics

Hobby, History and Humor by Stephen L. Moore

Rediscovering History by Stephen L. Moore

books-by-steve-moore-garrett-relic-european.jpg

• Like 1

Steve is a very nice and genuine guy. I've had the pleasure of meeting him a few times at various UK Rally events as he travels there regularly on 'fact-finding' missions to garner useful info on what ' the UK & Euro hunters want in detectors and stuff'

I've also dealt with him on a regular basis as I tested 3 Garrett Products these past two years and if I had any questions they were answered by Steve [ same day, once from his breakfast table ever before he got to his desk ] in usually very informative e-mails.

He's on top of his game and I always enjoy his videos. 

I always enjoyed Mr. Garrett's books as well.

I have Relic Quest...great book especially for people just getting into metal detecting. I saw somwhere where he recently found a gold coin out looking for civil war artifacts. 

strick