Hitler Finds Out XP Has Delayed The Deus 4.0 Update

Steve Herschbach

Crikey, like back in 42 we`ll have to send a bunch of OZies over to sort this out................ General Candy conscript a few thou.

Spot on!  Hilarious!  I just mothballed my Deus and am headed out to get fresh AA's for my GMT.

• Like 1

Very funny.

I gave up on my 2nd Deus when I had dug my 800th steel beer cap in Denmark.  They obviously have very poor enforcement of DUI laws in the farm fields, those tractor driving Danish farmers consume oceans of Tuborg, Carlsberg and Royal - till my arm ached.

One wonders however if the lawsuit brought by Minelab has influenced them to delay release.

Well I remember the Tuborg in Thule Greenland but I'm not sure if I want to wait on the smaller coil for my XP. If they being the powers that be don't say something soon it will be gone.

It's too many detectors out there to say I can't live without this one.

Chuck 

That video is used for a lot of humorous applications.  I  saw one once that was Hitler as a  geologist forced to cut his exploration budget to the bone. The angry antics have their own humorous value. 

Looks like even with a  well known commercial  detector manufacturer  like deus, its best not to get too excited about a project until its in hand and available.