A Cheaper Solution To Wireless Head Phones " That Works! "

With few signal you get signal offset... if machine is fast like Deeptech Vista GOLD, bluetooth is to slow... especially at iron fested patch. I don't like it. If you want to separate value signal from trash is not easy with delay. On clean place ok. 

I've used Avantree Bluetooth Saturn Pro low latency units on a few different detectors & I couldn't pick any noticeable delay whatsoever. I could pinpoint with them easily. They worked great on the SDC.

Like anything it will vary depending on the person. If you do some research you will most likely find musicians/audio recorders etc. find anywhere between 10ms to 25ms starts to become noticeable especially in monitoring applications. To me they would have less tolerance with latency with far more complex sounds & even more than one source.

Other applications can find latency acceptable up to 100ms for instance phone manufacturers reportedly aim for 100ms or less to allow normal conversation.

Bluetooth is a type or protocol of wireless data transmission that uses radio frequency (RF). Others like Deteknix while not Bluetooth or Bluetooth compatible are a different proprietary type of transmission but still use RF. Not all Bluetooth is the same either. Performance can differ widely between products, version & codecs, such as aptX, used.

There are some very good units around nowadays whether Bluetooth or other proprietary brands. 

Bottom line if YOU don't like using wireless then DON'T use it! Plenty of others do like it & any negatives are by far outweighed by the positives IMO.

Well I can honestly say it works great on my GPX 4500. Key thing is low latecy, and I've proven this to work. I have not noticed any delay. I had no problem pin pointing targets, and hit some small deep targets. It was just the faintest signal.