Merry Xmas Gold Getters

Rick Watkins

:smile: just wanted forum members to know that all of your finds and stories this past year kept me going and gave me confedence there is still gold in the ground.

Been over a year since i was able to prospect and detect for gold,man thats to long,shoulder surgeries and work keep getting in the way.

2017 i hope to make a few trips to hunt the yellow stuff,in the meantime its nice to see what everyone has collected up this past year and shared with members here.

May your  presents be loaded with gold equipment and happy memories for the next year.                        Rick

• Like 6

Merry Christmas to you and to all the Gold Getters and also the Gold Lookers.

1 hour ago, Rick Watkins said:

Been over a year since i was able to prospect and detect for gold,man that's to long,shoulder surgeries and work keep getting in the way. 2017 i hope to make a few trips to hunt the yellow stuff,

I hope we can get together with you sometime in 2017. I'm looking forward to moving my trailer out to an RV park in the vicinity in the spring and exploring around the region. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Sounds like a plan chris, first good weather in spring i plan on heading to nevada. Hopefully you and steve can coordinate when we come down and meet up.  Gold withdraws are a -itch.