So, What Prospecting Gear Did You Get For Christmas?

Northeast

I know the sun is probably just coming up in the States, but it's nearly set in most of Oz. 

What prospecting gear did you receive this year?  Anything else that was interesting?  Was it what you wanted?  

Me?  Got a few small items but none of it for detecting.  Best thing was a torch holder that locks onto the bottom of a barrel via a magnet.  Top little addition to the fox hunting arsenal.  May have purchased it myself and popped it under the tree :biggrin:  

Interested to see what others got. 

Merry Christmas. 

Northeast. 

• Like 1

Not exactly prospecting gear, but I got a nice Fisher CZ-6 off ebay for cheap.  It works great - as deep in my dirt as my F-75 LTD 9 at least on coins sized targets.  Goes to shoe the virtues of multifreq.

Makes me hope that by next Christmas, the guy who gave the world the CZ and so many gold detectors will make it possible for me to actually have a new tech gold detector under the tree. 

• Like 2

Telescope to file a claim on the moon. Oh a Drone too so I can fly over my new claim. I haven't said the type of claim but I will let you know later.

I had ask Santa for a GPZ but I can't repeat what he she said.

Chuck

• Like 1