Make A Metal Detector Using A 3D Printer

Be a interesting project, did a bit of a google search to find the stl files, no luck finding them. Currently 3D printer is building architecture 3D kit for grandson, but a metal detector project might delay such. Anything to stop "cabin fever".

Paul, tried to give you multiple "likes" but only accepted one, gotta keep you ahead of KL & SS.

• Like 2

Thanks P. But I think I'll 3D print that also. I hope you and N. McQ get sunburned knees and your shorts get snagged on a cactus. I was told that S.Scott froze solid. I'm going to dress him as a wooden Indian and sell him to a tobacco store in Reno. Won't they be surprised when it warms up in May.

• Like 3

Dunno about the firewood but 3d printers only print nuggets downunder............you fellows should know that...........:wink:

• Like 2

Lol, not froze solid. I stopped by today Klunker, Luther was there to greet me. He likes ham omelette. As you know klunker,  I have my own special detector in the works. Stay tuned. It is still in R&D. ( Rural Development ). Btw, we got down to -1°f last night. And lots more snow than you low landers.

• Like 2

Klunker

No sunburned knees yet, but I did lose a considerable amount of blood. I forgot how unfriendly the vegetation is in the desert.

• Like 2