1 hour ago, mineit said:

up here in Alaska starting Sunday the bottom is going to fall out of the thermometer the forecast is up to -55 I hope the cold don't get down there 

When I was still in Alaska it was my experience that when it got extremely cold in Alaska, it warmed up down here. And conversely when it was warm in Alaska in winter, it got a lot colder down here. It seems like the jet stream shifts and carries the cold front with it.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2017 at 5:22 PM, deathray said:

Loosing trees in my backyard, the creek crested pretty good. Its back down in the pic. What a mess. Guess if I get cabin fever, can set up a sluice in my creek...theres gold! Looks like flycrap though,haha.

20170111_134350.jpg

Love to see Land cruisers of any shape or form. That looks like my first one. Might I relieve you of it in some way???

Thanks

John

• Like 1

That's all the dead fish,I'm sure of it. That's because all the miners and prospectors..... Oh wait dredging in flood water that's got an 80 mph rate of speed. Hmm, well?  I think we're all smarter than that.

I really hope the next wave hits early. I do not want to go to work this week. Or next week ether. 

8 hours ago, AU_Solitude said:

The difference in turbidity at the coastline is incredible. 

Look at the muddy water in the North Bay and all of the delta! 

13 hours ago, whitebutler said:

Love to see Land cruisers of any shape or form. That looks like my first one. Might I relieve you of it in some way???

Thanks

John

Dude, thanks man, but Ive owned it since 1987. Yeah, its a lawn ornament now, but will be building her back soon. Even got it tatted on my back,lol. Pics from early 90s

20150604_175952.jpg

20150604_175911.jpg

• Like 2