Christmas Gold Prospecting Scotland Days 3 & 4 Final Clean Up

Here is day 3 and 4 of my recent gold prospecting trip to Wanlockhead, Scotland between Christmas and New Year 2016. Days 1 & 2 recovered a couple of pickers so I continue to prospect for gold in the same area on day 3, I don`t record much of day 3 however as it didn`t really I`ve up much gold to film so I finish up and decide to test a completely new area on day 4 which I`ve not visited before.

Day 4 I carry on gold prospecting but in a new area, the new area has a lot of fine crushed material from old mine workings, there is a lot of crushed lead and quartz, having not tested the area before I thought I would give it a go to see if I could recover any gold from the area to offer additional area`s to prospect at for future trips, I`m sure this new area will hold some nice bits of gold but on my test day I only recover a single spec, which isn`t really enticing me to revisit this new area again, but thats the whole point of prospecting for gold, to visit new area`s and see how prospective they look