Minelab GPX 4000-5000 Manuals & Timings Charts

I have added a new page with various charts and tables about how to select the proper timings on the Minelab GPX 4000, 4500, 4800, and 5000 model detectors. There is also a set of quick links to owners manuals and more. I have enhanced the charts with excerpts from the manuals where possible and will tweak this page as I have time. If anybody has any tips to add they would be appreciated by myself and others, I am sure.

Minelab GPX 4000-5000 Manuals & Timings Charts

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steve,

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate the addition of the GPX timing charts to your web site.  These charts really hit the spot.  Your web site contains a great deal of valuable information that is really hard to find elsewhere.

Thanks much, Oregon Bob

Hi Bob,

And I appreciate you joining the forum!

There is a ton of great information out there, but it is scattered all over the place. Lots of it is also very repetitive. One thing I like about websites is if you just get started you can plug away forever on them, and I started mine with the goal of creating the kind of reference I want for myself. So as I find info and neat tidbits I am going to just keep adding it as much for myself as for others. If you guys all help me out by passing on good info to me when you find it all the better. Those charts are a good example. It is info gleaned from owners manuals, sales brochures and charts in several locations. I just gathered it together, added notes and put it all in one spot. Much handier. Look for more of the same going forward. 

• Like 1