Electric Offroad Scooters Update

http://daymak.com/corporate/beast-brochure.pdf

does anybody actually own one of these electric offroad scooters, supposedly street legal, and have a review? Hard to believe they can go 15 miles on a 20 amp battery or less ,and offroad to boot.

Minimum price is 2300 and goes up to 4500,almost affordable, and no noise. How would you carry a detector and other gear I wonder?

get a suzuki van van or a honda ruckus......

RR

• Like 1

If i was to go around in remote area i will use a 125c low consumption ,pollution and maintenance but no even a dirt bike something for occasional off road.....more confortable also i have been riding bike since i am kid and i rather go discreet ,low profile and to the destination than anything else.......i got a 400 to go around town at the moment and the beast burn clutches.....i also go detecting with that bike and a backpack and a side metal detector

RR

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By 1515Art
      I am finally after 5 long months going to get to swing the GPZ again I think, crossing my fingers I’m not jinxing myself being optimistic. In the beginning of May I blew a head gasket that took out my radiator frying a cylinder and time for a new engine...that’s the short story. So far I’ve put in a new stroker engine, new transmission, new fuel system, new gears from 4.10 to 5.13, new radiator, new control arms, new control arm mounts, new toyo M/T’s and engine computer tuning. First shop I took the Jeep to was a disaster and in the end everything they did I threw away, fortunately my luck improved and the Jeep is almost ready to go, transmission shop misaligned the driveshaft that made for an uncomfortable drive home and now I’ve got and appointment at Adams Drive Shaft to get everything balanced on this coming Monday, I still intend to change the shocks and springs but this has all gone on too long and I really need to find a nugget or at least go look!
      while all this was happening I snagged a good deal on a used Aliner Scout lite with an off road package, the off road just gives better ground clearance everything else is standard duty. In the Aliner at 10 feet long and 1200#’s while I’m 6’4” Still gives me headroom I can at stand up in the center and the bed is comfortable, I think this will work out otherwise there’s going to be a discounted Aliner for sale. I have never ever camped out on or near where the claims are or where I’m prospecting so this will be a totally new experience, I do day trips or rent a room someplace doing lots of driving. I’m a little concerned about camp security, getting back in some place where turning around might be difficult and beating the camper to pieces dragging it along dirt roads (I know, slow down). I’m wondering what solutions other have found? 

• Guest Jennifer
      By Guest Jennifer
      Hi all... I'm starting to make plans for Winter in the AZ gold fields, anyone on here own an RV park before I give my cash to a non nugget hunter. :o)

Jen
    • By fredmason
      I went down toward Yuma las Tuesday, got setup by 3:40 and had my first/biggest 1.1 gram nuggie by 3:45...wandered all day Wed with high winds and got the littlest one 1.4 grains, then found the other two Thursday morning...my new trailer is very comfie for me and my wife...the detector is where the first nuggie was...

• By tvanwho
      I was on my way to the central Indiana goldfields this weekend when I pulled off the Interstate highway at the  rest area and spotted this ? Kinda looks like a Unimog, but fitted up with a backhoe and dozer blade? Just what us prospectors might need....

-Tom

• By Norvic
      Upgraded from a Toyota Troop carrier(28yrs old) back in 2012 to a Hilux 4WD. Heading off this morn to new prospective area hit a bump not a jarring jolt going slowly in low range. Front strut busted limped home and removed photo below.

Independent suspension, nice ride but not impressed but I do know I`m going back there, the Goddess of Gold is trying to keep me away.

• By LuckyLundy
      Northern Nevada gravel roads will tell you when your trucks tires are getting to thin! My last trip there, I couldn't plug the thumb size hole and had to trust my old spare for the last couple of days of the hunt and to tow the camper back to NorCal. I also noticed my hunting boots were getting my socks awful dirty and a few little rocks would sneak in as well, as I would boot a possible target. Well we made it home and ready to make some new tracks in the goldfields. Hunt report, after that big storm in the Rye Patch area the ground was hot and stingy with letting go of the gold. But, no skunks in our party of 8...beer was cold at camp for soothing the looks of our pokes and Baby & I, have some new shoes! Until the next hunt,
      LuckyLundy